Foundation Board Held Its May Meeting
The Board of Directors of the Barbara McDowell Foundation held its May meeting on Tuesday, May 11, at 5 p.m., The full Board was in attendance.
Topics for the meeting included:
- Vote to approve new members to the Board.
- Discussion of changes resulting from the recently adopted new organizational by-laws.
- Election of new Offices, appoint new Executive, and appoint Members to Committees of the Foundation.
- Review of the Foundation’s recent investment performance.
- Highlighting accomplishments of the Foundation in the previous quarter.
- Discussion of changes to the Foundation’s grant application process.
- Vote to approve a motion for the Foundation’s Executive Committee to develop a strategic plan for the proposed High Impact Litigation Project.
- Review of the Foundation’s fundraising activities.
- Discussion of a possible new fundraising event and Foundation award.