Foundation Board Approves Five Additional Members
The Barbara McDowell Foundation is excited to announce the Board of Directors approved the addition of five new members by unanimous vote on August 14, 2019.
The new board members include:
- Kim Bohr, CEO, The Innovare Group, Seattle, WA
- Edward Krugman, Volunteer Senior Attorney, National Center for Law and Economic Justice, New York, NY
- Lorelie S. Masters, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, Washington, DC
- Elizabeth B. McCallum, Partner, Baker Hostetler, Washington, DC
- Brett Rogers, General Counsel, Brown Advisory, Baltimore, MD
You can read the biographies of our new board members here. The biographies of our entire board of directors can be found here.
We look forward to working with our new board members on creating social justice through legal action.