The Barbara McDowell Foundation’s 2021 Grantees have submitted their final reports and fourth quarter timesheets.
At the end of the grant period, grantees are asked to submit a final report outlining the progress and updates on their cases, as they provide a comprehensive look at the impact of the Foundation’s funding over the past year. The term of the 2021 grants was the Foundation’s fiscal year from October 1, 2020 to September 30, 2021. All final reports from our 2021 grantees can be viewed here.
The four 2021 grantees also recently submitted their timesheets for the fourth quarter of the 2021 grant period (July 1, 2021-September 30, 2021) which are used to monitor and determine if the grantee used the full amount of its grant award during the Foundation’s fiscal year to support the social justice case for which it received funding.
The timesheets which are submitted quarterly include:
(1) Hours worked each day by tenths of an hour by each attorney who worked on the case for which the grant was received
(2) Description of each task performed by that attorney
(3) Date that the work by that attorney was performed
(4) Hourly billing rate for that attorney
(5) Total hours worked and total time charges for the case for the preceding quarter
To read more about the Foundation’s Grant Monitoring process, click here.