all recently submitted their timesheets for the fourth quarter of the 2020 grant period (July 1, 2020 through September 30, 2020).
Each of the grantees used the full amount of their grant awards to support the social justice cases for which they received Barbara McDowell Foundation funding.
The Foundation monitors the ongoing progress of its grantees’ efforts, including through the quarterly timesheets. The timesheets include:
(1) hours worked each day by tenths of an hour by each attorney who worked on the case for which the grant was received
(2) description of each task performed by that attorney
(3) date that the work by that attorney was performed
(4) hourly billing rate for that attorney
(5) total hours worked and total time charges for the case for the preceding quarter
To read more about the Foundation’s Grant Monitoring process, click here.